cyberbullying is violence, although bullying is deeply rooted in the Hispanic community.
Cyberbullying of women and children is a situation that we must eradicate with emotional education, since those who practice it usually create a false identity on social networks. For this reason, parents must be warned about the dangers of the Internet for children and young people, and thus avoid being victims of grooming and cyberbullying.
Cyberbullying of women and minors is one of the most common types of abuse on social networks. According to the UN, at least 7 out of 10 young people have suffered virtual violence at least once. Both cyber bullying and gender-based violence on the internet are traceable, which makes it possible to prevent it.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.