Mistake it easy
The European Central Bank (ECB) has imposed a fine of €4.47 million on Dutch bank De Volksbank N.V. for miscalculating its risk-weighted assets related to exposures to regional governments outside the European Union. From 2014 to 2021, for 29 consecutive quarters, due to deficiencies in internal controls, the bank applied a lower risk weight than what banking rules prescribe
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.