The results of the primary, open, simultaneous and mandatory elections (PASO) in Argentina have had a unique media and political impact.
The cause of the commotion is the victory of the far-right Javier Milei, candidate for the La Libertad Avanza coalition, which, when combined with the worrying result of the ruling alliance Unión por la Patria (third place behind the also right-wing Together for Change) predicts a complex electoral scenario at a defining political and social moment for Argentina.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.