In memory of Roberts Cinkuss
Drawing in memory of the outstanding Latvian animator and cartoonist Roberts Cinkus, who unfortunately passed away too early, shortly before his sixtieth anniversary. Roberts was born in 1963 and worked in the animation studios “Dauka” and “Rija” as an animator and character artist. Participated in the creation of the Oscar-nominated cartoon “Date in Belleville” (“The Triplets of Belleville”). Has been the main artist of the renewed humor and satire magazine “Dadzis”. Since 2011, he cooperated with the studio “Karikatūristi.lv”, sketching and training young cartoonists and illustrators. The drawing shows a digitally redrawn self-portrait of himself with characters drawn in his style in the background.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.