Media Law in Poland
A new media law in Poland will give the government the power to appoint or sack the senior officials in public media, threatening the independence of Polish public media and their ability to criticize the government. To see more cartoons about media freedom, visit our collection.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.