The right to freedom of opinion and expression includes the right to seek, receive and provide information and ideas of all types and through any medium. This means, among other things, that when an individual's right to freedom of expression is unlawfully restricted, the right of others to "receive" information and ideas is also violated.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.