Marta beats Giorgia. The stronger winner of Italian General Elections
In Sicily, where she has been elected, nobody has ever seen her!
She didn't even visit during the elections campaign!
Silvio Berlusconi’s (85) fiancé Marta Fascina (32)
has just become a member of the Italian Parliament
having won 45% of the vote in the city of Marsala in Sicily,
where she contested her seat as a member of Forza Italia
(Berlusconi’s political party, and one of the three parties
part of a right-wing alliance led by Giorgia Meloni).
Originally from Calabria Marta lived in Naples, Rome and now lives
in Milan and never visited Sicily during the entire election campaign.
“Yes, that’s true - she said today in a radio interview - but as a child
I did come to Sicily with my father for some family holidays”
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.