Marlène do Marianne...
The choice of words speaks for itself: "waste," "amateurism," "arbitrary decision," "double fiasco," "rushed, opaque, and fragmented selection process," "casting mistake," "follow-up bordering on irresponsibility", "nonchalant"... After several weeks of work, Claude Raynal, the Socialist president of the Senate investigative committee on the Marianne fund, and his rapporteur from The Republicans (LR), Jean-François Husson, made their findings public on Thursday, July 6. And they are damning for Marlène Schiappa.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.