Somalia takes before the ICJ Kenya over a disputed border in the Indian.
Earlier this year, Mogadishu declared an exclusive economic zone beyond a 200-mile limit, based on the continental shelf that extends from the land. The issue is where the line between Kenya and Somalia should be in the water and on the sea floor. Kenya wants it to be straight. Somalia wants it to wiggle.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.