Mapuche families and their children suffer harassment and violence in those communities struggling for land reform and that are raided and besieged by the Chilean police. Similarly, Vania Queipul, a 17-year-old mapuche activist, who was detained when she was 15 years old, has been now sentenced to 200 days of imprisonment for demonstrating against the Chilean President while he was visiting the region disputed by the Mapuche.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.