MAAT-Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Justice
Maat represents order, prohibitions and justice in Ancient Egypt.
In ancient Egyptian belief, after death, it was believed that the heart of the deceased was weighed by MAAT's feather on a scale by Anubis, the God of death. If the heart was heavier than a feather, it was believed that this person was destined to remain in the land of the dead forever.
The Egyptian Revolution has completed its 10th anniversary. The hearts in the scales against Maat's feather are undoubtedly heavy in Egypt's last period.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.