Brazil's election is going into a second round in which left-winger Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva will face far-right incumbent Jair Bolsonaro. Lula - who could not run in the 2018 election because he was in prison after being convicted on corruption charges which were later annulled - won the first round with 48% of the votes, against Bolsonaro's 43%
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.