Lost in Translation
Last week during the Ruto and Sang hearing at the ICC, Witness 442 complained about the Swahili interpreters. This occurred when defence lawyer Joseph Kigen-Katwa read her the English transcripts of video clips that he played in court. This cartoon imagines a scene in The Hague should more complaints of losses in translation arise. This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.