the long shadow of solingen, germany
Solingen 1993 marks a dark spot in german history. Nazis set a house ablaze, five women and girls with foreign roots died in the fire. First was consternation, then lip service, in Rostock-Lichtenhagen, another anty migration attack, it was already openly discussed whether the victims were guilty and today openly fascist demos and statements have become normal in germany.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.