The lack of freedom of speech in Russia
13 years ago, Anna Politkovskaya, a journalist for the Novaya Gazeta, was killed in Moscow. Despite the fact that a number of people were convicted in connection with this crime, Politkovskaya’s colleagues do not consider the case solved. The customer of the crime is still a mystery to the investigation. Novaya Gazeta is confident that what happened could be connected with the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov. Many of Politkovskaya’s reports were specifically about human rights violations in Chechnya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.