Leading bank in Catalonia, La Caixa was accused of intentionally misleading people for their own financial gains (same old story!). I drew a cartoon based on the logo (originally designed by Joan Miró), which I submitted at the last minute to ensure it was published. I received a phone call from the angry newspaper director the following day expressing his added disappointment that by coincidence the cartoon was published in the newspaper next to a whole page advertisement of the same bank La Caixa.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.