The Kremlin named the topics of upcoming talks between Putin and Lukashenko in Moscow
The Russian and Belarusian presidents Vladimir Putin and Alexander Lukashenko will discuss trade and economic issues, including the restructuring of the state debt of Belarus to Russia, at a meeting in Moscow.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.