Juan Guaidó, National Assembly, Venezuela.
This simple caricature of Juan Guaidó, generated a serial of controversial comments in my Facebook profile. One reader started this with a rude spanish phrase -Qué asco!- and than means something like -Disgusting! After that, some people angry, accused me to be an ignorant follower of the US interventionism. People has no limit when ideologies explode in their minds.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.