Its better to be head Deth
A British national, who goes by the name of John and is believed to have decapitated American journalist James Foley, is the leader of a group of three U.K.-born militants in charge of holding foreign hostages for the Islamic State in Syria, according to a report. The three Britons are reportedly referred to as “the Beatles” by their hostages because of their nationality.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.