That the government's option not to bomb Siria was time-serving or due to good sense is of little consequence; what is important is that Italy refused the call. Thinking that international problems could often be solved through different actions, almost always more effective, than war, doesen't mean not to care about them. Yet we are still puzzeled about the reasons that have persuaded the Italian Government to buy mor than 90 extremely expensive F35 only fit (?) for war.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.