The Israel-Hamas truce
After a long crisis between Hamas and Israel since the October 7 mayhem, a ceasefire deal was finally sealed between the 2 states. The peace negotiators eventually feel relieved to settle score with the two arch rivals by ending Bombing of Gaza and strike a negotiation on how Israel captives would be released.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.