IRAQ: War crimes in the sights of ICC
The International Criminal Court (ICC) assesses information that could justify the initiation of an investigation of war crimes committed by the army of the United Kingdom during the Iraq war.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.