Iranian women against compulsory hijab
Mahsa Amini (, also known as Zhina Amini or Jîna Emînî, died in Tehran, Iran, under suspicious circumstances while in police custody, due to police brutality.
On 16 September 2022, the 22-year-old Kurdish woman Amini was arrested by the Guidance Patrol, a vice squad of the Law Enforcement Command of Islamic Republic of Iran overseeing public implementation of hijab regulations, for non-compliance of her hijab with government standards.
Many people from all over the world reacted to Amini's death, which according to some news sources, became a symbol of violence against women under the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.