Internet in Russia
Authorities in Russia now have the power to disconnect users from the global internet in line with a controversial new law. Reporters without Borders has slammed the move as a "dangerous step." A new law that went into effect in Russia takes "internet censorship in Russia to a new level," press freedom advocacy group Reporters without Borders (RSF) says.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.