The election leader of the german socialist party SPD Martin Schulz attacks the sitting chancellor Angela Merkel for her decision to open the borders and demands strict border control. The sign reads: Up the International Solidarity - the rallying cry of of the socialist party. The subtext reads: Summer 2017 - Martin Schulz solves the migration challenge
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.