International Law: the American Way
The United States could have apprehended Osama bin Laden, bringing him to the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague to face trial. Unfortunately, this institution is not recognized by the American government, and they decided to execute Osama without any form of trial. One might argue that this is as uncivilized as any terrorist attack.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.