Israel’s proposal to implement a daily four-hour “humanitarian pause” in military operations in northern Gaza, allowing civilians to move to the south, is described as “highly cynical and inhumane”. Critics say calls should insist on a ceasefire, not a “pause” in the killing
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.