Independent journalism under fire
Cuban society has been suffering for months an escalation of repression and our independent journalism reflects it. The editorial stance of independent journalism today responds to the context of a Cuba in which police and state violence, repression of dissent -whatever the social sphere- and the lack of political, social and economic freedoms keep the country in a deep crisis.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.