In the unlikely event that he is elected president Joe Biden has said he will "overturn" President Trump's 2017 travel ban on countries with a history of harboring Islamist terrorists. In 2018 the U.S Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the ban on six majority Muslim countries and two non-Muslim countries, which remains in place today.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.