ICC Prosecutor Bensouda and Her Witnesses
The ICC case against Deputy President William Ruto and journalist Joshua Sang recently hit another snag when the prosecution - with the permission of the court - withdrew a witness whom it deemed no longer credible. Trial Chamber V(a) also adjourned the trial to 16 June 2014 following the prosecution's request for time to avail another witness to testify. Although he had no objections to the adjournment, Ruto's lead counsel, Karim Khan, told the court that the prosecution should be ordered to get its 'ducks in a row' in reference to the prosecution's witness line-up. This cartoon was commissioned by The Hague Trials Kenya.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.