A human being.
Palestinian photographer, Motaz Azaiza, an emerging photographer on social media, underwent a profound transformation in his role when the Israel-Hamas conflict erupted, because he has since become one of the most influential digital journalists, providing a stark portrayal of the ground reality in Gaza.
Azaiza is employed by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine Refugees and is based in Gaza.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.