Hong Kong police violates the Basic Law (a mini-constitution that lays down the framework for Hong Kong's relationship with mainland China) by charging at protesters expressing their opinion according to their, in theory, guaranteed freedoms
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.