Hong Kong Occupy 2.0
Hong Kong protests
A large turnout is expected for the annual pro-democracy march on Monday as The festivities marking 22 years since the city’s 1997 Handover to China will take place.
Organisers said millions attended their anti-extradition law rallies in June.
The bill was suspended on June 15, but not withdrawn.
Protesters will call for the rejection of the extradition law with China which lacks human rights protections, the release of political prisoners and for Chief Executive Carrie Lam to step down.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.