On Thursday, April 21, Russian television broadcast a conversation between Vladimir Putin and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. The most attentive audience was interested in the motionless posture in which the President of the Russian Federation was sitting, as well as his right hand, with which he held the table all the time of the conversation.
While the world is trying to solve this riddle, it can be simply explained. The boat, which was regularly talked about in Russia, allegorically comparing the boat with a stable political situation in the country, is now so loose that it is very important to hold on so as not to fall out!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.