HISTORY FOR DJOKOVIC
Novak Djokovic became the first man in the Open Era - and just the third man history - to win each of the four Grand Slam titles at least twice, thanks to a battling 6-7(6), 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 victory over fifth-seeded Stefanos Tsitsipas at Roland-Garros on Sunday.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.