Hate groups in the U.S., such as neo-Nazis, white supremacists and would-be militias, find their support, recruiting and communication on social media, giving them a far broader and faster reach than in the pre-internet days. It also enables conspiracy theories to take root and go viral, along with the incitement of violence.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.