This week is Haiti Week at Cartoon Movement. On January 12 we publish the first chapter in a 75-page comics journalism project focused on life in Haiti two years after the country was devastated by an earthquake that it is still recovering from. Leading up to Thursday, three Haitian editorial cartoonists will give their perspective on Haiti. Today's cartoon is a a recap of the Haitian political year. It was published on the cover of Haitian newspaper Le Nouvelliste at the end of 2011. We wanted to include it in our Haiti Week, because it gives an insight into Haitian politics, but also because it is characteristic of editorial cartooning in Haiti. Head over to our blog to see the full-size cartoon, and to get a crash course in Haitian politics.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.