Pope Francis first expressed his support for the legalization of civil unions for same-sex couples through an interview for a documentary that premiered this Wednesday at the Rome Film Festival.
"Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God and they have the right to a family. No one should be expelled or feel miserable about it," says the leader of the Catholic Church in the film titled "Francesco."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.