The rise of consumer demand for products and services that are friendly to the environment has lead to greenwashing, the deceptive use of green PR and marketing to promote a misleading perception that a company's policies or products are 'green'. This cartoon is part of our special project on the Millennium Development Goals. It was republished by Radio Netherlands Worldwide.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.