Greek Economy Terminal
Greece 2011: the inmates have taken over the Asylum. Everyone flinging accusations against everyone else and abusive populism runs rampant. The train of the Greek economy, after circling round aimlessly for 30 years, is finally stopping due to imminent derailment only to be met with crowds of angry citizens all shouting and venting their frustrations, each and everyone of them convinced they know the solution (they just disagree on which is the problem per se) yet ablolutely no one has anything concrete, valid or helful to say, (and even if they do, nobody has time to listen anymore.)
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.