Government loan sharks.
Italian government demands €5000 from rejected migrants to avoid detention. Migrants whose right to asylum in Italy has been rejected will have to pay a deposit of 5,000 euros or risk being sent to a detention center.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.