The IMF has revised global growth in 2022 upwards, with global GDP rising by 4.9%. But the risks of a covid-19 supervariant and a premature tightening of monetary policy could wipe out optimism
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.