Girl of Enghelab Street
Girls of Enghelab Street was a series of protests against compulsory hijab in Iran. The protests were inspired by Vida Movahed an Iranian woman known as the Girl of Enghelab Street, who stood in the crowd on a utility box in the Enghelab Street (Revolution Street) of Tehran on 27 December 2017, tied her hijab, a white headscarf, to a stick, and waved it to the crowd as a flag. She became a symbol of the fight against forced hijab.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.