THE GERMAN DEBT
A debt is a debt? fair enough. Without the pardon of german's debt in 1953 by Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Greece, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, the United States, Yugoslavia and others Germany wouldn't even exist like a nation anymore. GERMANY IS IN DEBT WITH GREECE SPECIFICALLY WITH 115 MILLION GERMAN MARKS (11 million euros). Never forget history.
http://www.dw.de/german-economic-miracle-thanks-to-debt-relief/a-16630511 ...so, let's do some maths?
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.