George's Floyd killer Convicted of Murder
A jury found Derek Chauvin, the police officer who killed George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota last spring, guilty of murder in the second degree, guilty of murder in the third degree, and guilty of manslaughter in the second degree on Tuesday.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.