Fukkk da police
Obama was criticised for trying to use ciivil rights activist John Lewis eulogy to mark political points for the democrats campaign.
“Bull Connor may be gone, but today we witness with our own eyes police officers kneeling on the necks of black Americans. George Wallace may be gone, but we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas against peaceful demonstrators,”
Obama said of today’s political climate. (Police = KKK)
"Now, I know this is a celebration of John’s life. There are some who might say we shouldn’t dwell on such things."
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.