On Monday 28 February, the Spanish journalist Pablo Gonzalez was arrested in the south-western Polish city of Rzeswów, accused of being “an agent of Russian intelligence”. The International and European Federations of Journalists (IFJ and EFJ) and its Spanish affiliates urge the authorities to release Gonzalez and condemn the increasing attacks on journalists in Ukraine.
Spanish journalist Pablo González will remain in prison.
This is what happens in the European Union with free journalism.
Then they talk to us about freedom of expression,but the reality is that none that practice free journalism is safe in the supposedly free & democratic EU.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.