The Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) against smoking ban
The Austrian government had scrapped a ban on smoking that was meant to come into force in May but will now have to discuss it. Austria is one of the few Western countries which allows smoking in bars and restaurants.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.