A Free Kick for the African Union?
The African Union plans to amend the protocol on the African Court on Human and People’s Rights to include jurisdiction over war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide (these now fall within the jurisdiction of the ICC), and to grant immunity to sitting heads of stae and high government officials. This cartoon was made for the Justice Hub.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.