Free Amadou Vamoulké !
Cameroonian journalist Amadou Vamoulké, prosecuted and imprisoned without having been tried for nearly five years for alleged embezzlement in favor of the CRTV, suffers from several pathologies including severe neuropathy. He is now in danger since several of his co-inmates contracted covid-19.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.